If you would like to donate your time by volunteering for TSPN, complete the below survey to get involved in your area and connected to your Regional Director.
If you would like to make a financial donation to TSPN please review the following:
Donations received by TSPN go toward suicide prevention efforts in the areas of advocacy and education. Donated funds help us spread suicide prevention messaging across the state through promotional materials and literature, training opportunities, presentations, and support groups for survivors of suicide loss and attempts.
The Tennessee Suicide Prevention Network (TSPN) is under the administrative oversight of the Tennessee Association of Alcohol, Drug and other Addiction Services (TAADAS), a 501(c)3 non-profit registered with the Tennessee Department of Revenue.
For donations made in honor or memory of a specific individual, TSPN can have a memorial card sent to the address of the person being honored or the family of the deceased. Regardless of whether you donate via PayPal or by check, make sure to provide the name of the honoree and specify whether the gift is in honor or memory of the person in question.
1. Enter the amount of your donation and click “Update”.
2. Sign in to your PayPal account.
3. Click the plus sign next to: + What Region? In memory or honor for who?
4. Enter your preferred region if any, if your gift is in memory or honor of someone, and the name of the person.
5. Click “Donate”.
Donating by Check
1. Make out a check to TAADAS-TSPN, entering “TSPN donation” in the subject line.
2. If the donation is in memory or honor of someone, you may either write this on the check or include documentation to that effect.
3. If you would like a card sent to person being honored or the survivors of the person being memorialized, please include a note with the name and address to which the card should be mailed.
4. Mail the check to TSPN at 1321 Murfreesboro Pike #155, Nashville, TN 37217
We will be happy to provide you with additional information as needed; you may contact the TSPN central office at (615) 297-1077 or email@example.com.
SEPTEMBER 2020: SPEAK UP T-SHIRT FUNDRAISER