There are many resources that may be of interest to you.
Below are the most common sources of suicide prevention information from the national level.
- American Association of Suicidology (AAS)
- American Foundation of Suicide Prevention (AFSP)
- The Jason Foundation
- The Jed Foundation
- The Link’s National Resource Center for Suicide Prevention
- National Organization for People of Color Against Suicide (NOPCAS)
- National Strategy for Suicide Prevention (NSSP)
- Samaritans USA
- SAMHSA Suicide Prevention
- Suicide Awareness Voices of Education (SAVE)
- Suicide Prevention Resource Center (SPRC)
- Yellow Ribbon Suicide Prevention